Looking at the Spatz3 and Allurion balloons – both have unique qualities and advantages.
Let’s explore what sets them apart and why they’re worth considering. Insertion Spatz3 Balloon: The Spatz3 balloon is placed endoscopically by a gastroenterologist. This allows the specialist to visualise the anatomical structure of the stomach prior to insertion and make a decision as to whether…
- Looking at the Spatz3 and Allurion balloons – both have unique qualities and advantages.
- The issue of Obesity in New Zealand: An Inquiry into Medical Interventions and their Sustained Impacts.
- Gastric Sleeve Vs Gastric Balloon What’s the best option?
- Should I use medical intervention for Weight Loss?
- Sarah’s Gastric Balloon Journey
- Non-Invasive Gastric Balloons
- Why is it Hard to Lose Weight?
- Why Diets Do Not Work